- Full Marathon participants must be 18 years old or above. For the Half Marathon participants must be 17 years old or above. For 10km participants must be 12 years old or above. The Organizer has the right to verify age of participants before, during and after the race. Any exceptions to this must be authorized by the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
- Entry forms will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
- Only winner of the Full Marathon, Full-Marathon relay, Half Marathon and 10km will be entitled to compete for awards/prize. The Prize is subject to tax in accordance with the applicable laws.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries for once the entry is accepted if any applicants who provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstance beyond the control of the Organizer (including the heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during in the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his/her own health/condition.
The Organizer shall be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race as direct result of gross negligence of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by the Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the Organizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by the Organizer and the relevant hospital.
- The Organizer also reserves the right to disqualify any person and / or nullify his or her result for any violation, breach or non-observance of any International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) or Indonesian National Association of Athletics Federation and rules or competition regulations. The Organizer shall not be obliged to refund any entry fee under such circumstances.
DEPOSIT BAG FACILITY
The Organizer provides deposit bag facility to deposit clean clothes. Participants are not allowed to deposit valuable belonging to the deposit bag facility.
The Organizer shall not be responsible for any lost of valuable item.
PICTURES AND DOCUMENTATION
The Organizer shall be entitled to use pictures and documentation of the Participants taken during the event for purposes related with the BMBM or any future events.
AMMENDMENTS / RESERVATIONS / ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Organizer reserves the right, to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
- Participants shall be bound by any modification or supplement of the event rules published by the Organizer.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification, loss of prize money and removal from official results.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Participant hereby waive, release, covenant not to sue and forever discharge active and all other persons associated with the event, for all liabilities, claims, actions, or damages that the Participant may have against them arising out of or in any way connected with the participant’s registration and/or participation in the BII MAYBANK BALI MARATHON.
The Organizer, its subsidiaries/, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to the Participant for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
Subject to the above condition, the Participant agree that active's maximum liability to the Participant, for any reason or cause whatsoever, shall not exceed the total amount of monies received by active from the Participant.
In the case of discrepancies between the Indonesian and English versions, the Indonesian versions shall prevail.