Schedule for the race kit collection is as follows:
- Friday, 28 August 2015 (10:00 PM – 20:00 Bali Time)
- Saturday, 29 August 2015 (10:00 AM – 19:00)
Race kit collection venue: Westin Resort Nusa Dua
Successful participants must collect their race bib number, cloths, timing chips and souvenirs ("Race Kit") (in person or via an authorized person) by presenting:
- for self-collection: the Confirmation (print or digital) and identity card (as stated in the official receipt); or
- by authorized person: the Official Receipt (print or digital), letter of authorization (original – no stamp duty required), copy of ID of the runner and the original ID of the authorized person.
Sample of Letter of Authorization can be downloaded here.
For participant who has not received the confirmation, please check the List of Participants. As long as your name is in the list of participants, then you don’t have to worry and come to collect your race kit. Bring your ID Card (which has been input when signing up for the race).
Participant under 15 years old need to permission letter from parents/guardians. You need to submit the document upon collecting the race pack. You can download here.
If you are collecting 5 race packets or more, you can proceed to the Group Collection Desk.
- Strictly no changes in race shirt sizes will be allowed. You will receive the race shirt according to the registration data.
- After collecting your packet, please scan your bib number and make sure this information is correct: Name, race category, and gender.
- Race packets that are not collected after the last collection date will be deemed as unwanted and late collection will not be entertained.
- The bib number is made of waterproof material and not easily torn. So, please take it out from its the plastic cover.
We are supported by pic2go who will provide free photos for you. Your photos will be uploaded to your facebook. It is free of charge
Follow these steps:
- Each runner will get a bib number.
- Each bib number will get a unique barcode. Please make sure that the barcode is fix neatly and can be seen clearly.
- Register here by entering your bib number
- Like Fanpage Bali Marathon
- Give permission for Pic2Go application to post your photo to NewsFeed Facebook
We suggest to put the bib on the chest.
Last but not least, don’t forget to smile.